Regenerating town centre heritage.
Work to renovate 1 – 3 Faringdon Road is nearing completion.
The buildings, which were originally built in the 1890s as a haberdashery and millinery, occupy a strategically important location bordering the historic railway village.
The development provides eight distinctive apartments and two separate commercial units (1000 sqft and 1400 sqft) and will be a catalyst for further regeneration on the edge of the town centre.
A detailed planning application was approved in April 2017, works undertaken by contractor SAS, and funded by Swindon Council with help from Emu.co.uk. The properties are now being marketed for sale by Richard James Estate Agents.
7,000 sq ft
2 retail units